Inktober set is all about darkness and texture! It is great for painting any subject with a wide range of values and granulation.
The set is well balanced. It includes both smooth and granulating, warm and cool, as well as opaque and transparent colors. There are endless blending possibilities!
Each color is made of a stand-alone natural pigment, with no fillers, additives, or contaminating colors.
The set includes 12 colors:
- Caput Mortuum Violet - natural pigment, highly granulated and coarse with a mineral glimmer
- Roman Black - natural earth pigment, warm shade of black with dark brown undertones
- German Vine Black - pigment made of charred grape vine shoots, cool black with great transparency
- Lamp Black - natural earth pigment, beautiful cool and soft black with blue undertones
- Raw Umber Very Dark - natural earth pigment, warm and dark
- Burnt Umber Very Dark - natural earth pigment, looks and feels like sepia but does not have any black it it, resulting in more clear looking blends!
- GIlsonite - natural earth mineral with amazing granulation and texture!
- Cassel Earth - natural earth pigment, rich and dark, a must have
- Magnetite - naturally occurring mineral, a pure black texture consisting of gorgeous glimmering granules that flow and cluster together in these amazing cloud-like patterns
- Ivory Black - naturally occurring mineral, mixture of bone black and iron oxide, can be used as ink for dip pens or brush calligraphy
- Titanium Gray - natural earth pigment, rich and opaque
- Titanium White - naturally occurring pigment, opaque cold white, perfect for highlights and for creating opaque colors out of any transparent ones
All colors in this palette are lightfast, highly pigmented, saturated, deep, and rich. These are professional grade watercolors.
The colors look beautiful on both white and toned paper!